Colorado Revised Status, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2019)
- Charter School Adopted Budget – Including Uniform Budget Summary:
- Charter School Financial Audit: Available after one full year of operation.
- Charter School Salary Schedules or Policies: 2019/2020
- List of Waivers Received by the Charter School
- Standardized Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver: n/a
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and any associated schedules: 2016/2017 | 2018/2019
- Other Charter School Specific Financial Information: n/a
- Link to Authorizing School District’s Financial Transparency Webpage: https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/Page/2886
- Link to Public Financial Transparency Website View: https://coloradok12financialtransparency.com
Note: Charter schools are not required to post a financial data file as the charter school’s data is incorporated into the school district’s posted financial data file
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Charter School Informational Summary
Colorado SKIES Academy is the first middle school to be located at an airport, Centennial Airport. It is adjacent to the Exploration of Flight campus for Wings Over the Rockies. Project based learning with an emphasis on aviation and aerospace combined with the school’s location creates a dynamic, rich learning environment. The charter school serves over 116 learners and employs over 13 teachers, education support professionals and administrators.
Zach Vine, Director of Learner Programs
13015 Wings Way
Englewood, CO. 80112
Colorado Department of Education School Finance Division