The sky is not the limit when our imaginations are unlimited!
Colorado SKIES Academy is an aerospace-focused middle school authorized by the Cherry Creek School District. At CSA we inspire successful careers in the aerospace industry with an academically rigorous, project-based curriculum that prepares our students for advanced secondary and post-secondary education.
Welcome to Colorado SKIES Academy, a TUITION-FREE charter school serving grades 6-8 in Englewood, Colorado. At CSA, we see the leader in you. That’s why we’ve built an engaging educational experience that not only meets but exceeds the standards, with a focus on your unique strengths and love of learning. Here, you will be empowered for a lifetime of inspired learning and leadership.
Why Colorado SKIES Academy?
- Personalized education.
- Project-based learning.
- Social-emotional development.
- STEAM programming with a hands-on aerospace and aviation focus.
- Glider-flight opportunities.
- Innovative, independent critical thinking.
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative.
- Technology focus.
- Arts integration.
- Located on Centennial Airport with open, fun learning environments.
Colorado SKIES Academy construction has been completed!
What Our Families Are Saying
- “The staff is wonderful. Brand-new building. My child loves school.”
Teresa B. H.
- “So happy for my kid to be part of this school!”
- “I love CSA because I can learn about airplanes, spaceships, and flight.”
- “I love this school. My son has never been excited about school. Now he is trying to push me out the door so we can arrive sooner.”
- “I am truly grateful to have a school that is forward-thinking.”
CSA Parent & Former Board Member
- “I know I made the right decision in my children’s education when they genuinely enjoy going to school.”
- “SKIES is an awesome school! I like how everything that we learn is tied to a quarterly project. The location is also AMAZING!”
- “People with great heart, passion and devotion to craft, students, and families. I am so proud to be a part of CSA.”
- “Learning about aerospace is a ‘hands-on, minds-on’ challenge for students.”
Thom Markham, PhD
CSA Supporter, PBL Global Founder
- “Our kids will be ready to conquer the world and know how to do it…. Thank you, CSA!”
CSA Parent & Board Member
- “Thank you for all the hard work and commitment to make our kids strong and confident.”
- “I appreciate all the hard work you have done to make the kids safe and feel welcomed.”
- “The dedication the CSA staff and facilitators have to the success of our children is priceless! We appreciate you!”
CSA Parent & Board Member
- “The emphasis on music is just as strong as the devotion to the STEM curriculum.”