Morning drop-off begins at 7:30 AM, and dismissal begins at 3:30 PM each Monday through Thursday (1:15 PM each Friday).
In order to avoid traffic backups on County Line, please use the map above to drop off and pick up students during car line.
- Entry: From E. County Line Road, turn North onto S. Warren Court and then East (right) on Isbill Drive. Drive past the entrance to the Wings Over the Rockies parking lot and turn left into the CSA driveway. Drive around the circle to the front of the building to drop off or pick up your learner(s).
- Cars may enter the CSA parking lot at 3:15 PM Monday – Thursday and 1:00 PM Friday
- Due to temporary construction in the area, if you arrive early for pick up, follow the yellow route in the image below:
- Approach the school from the West via S. Warren Court and Isbill Drive, then enter the Wings Over the Rockies parking lot and pull through the lot down Wings Way, the short driveway connecting the Wings lot to the CSA lot
- You may pull up to where the sidewalk ends (the corner at the entrance to CSA’s lot, where the yellow “X” is on the map) and wait until 15 mins before dismissal to enter CSA’s lot
- Please be careful to avoid blocking any cars parked in the Wings Over the Rockies parking lot!
- Exit: from the CSA parking lot, turn right on Isbill and then left onto Warren Court. (This is unchanged by construction at this time.)
During afternoon dismissal, please have your carpool number(s) displayed in your front window on the driver side. This will enable us to get the correct students outside quickly (as long as they’re paying attention in class!).