Why Colorado SKIES Academy?
- Personalized education.
- Project-based learning.
- Social-emotional development.
- STEAM programming with a hands-on aerospace and aviation focus.
- Glider-flight opportunities.
- Innovative, independent critical thinking.
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative.
- Technology focus.
- Arts integration.
- Located on Centennial Airport with open, fun learning environments.
Colorado SKIES Academy envisions being a middle school dedicated to fostering creative, innovative, and critical thought through an aerospace focused curriculum. We see all learners being provided with the opportunity to explore, develop, and achieve their dreams in aerospace and beyond. Our school will produce successful and fearless young leaders who demonstrate integrity, grit, and honesty through academic excellence.
Colorado Skies Academy will inspire learners to take flight academically and personally through relevant project based learning instruction. Using comprehensive STEAM and SEL programs, our young people will be prepared to pursue goals and succeed in future educational endeavors and careers. They will create meaningful aerospace connections and develop positive relationships to support their journey.
- Social-emotional learning
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Empowering learners to find their passions in aerospace and engineering
- Hands-on relevant project-based learning