We want to spotlight staff member, learners and their families in our weekly email, on our website, and social media. Although we have more families than we do weeks in the year, our goal is to hear from learners and their families via video (landscape or horizontal), audio and/or text and then include excerpts in our Monday Messages so everyone can get to know each other more intimately and boost our sense of community.
Examples of questions we want to ask incoming learners:
- Tell me what about Colorado SKIES Academy you are most excited about?
- What is something that you are especially passionate about?
- What is something that people would be surprised to know about you?
Examples of questions we want to ask parents:
- What about Colorado SKIES Academy you are most excited about for your child or children?
- What aspects of Colorado SKIES Academy are you looking forward to as a parent and new school supporter?
- How did you find out about Colorado SKIES Academy?
To learn more, share your responses or schedule a 10-minute Zoom video conference call at your convenience (day, evenings or even weekends), please reach out to Lara Fordis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (720) 598-2185.