Dear Colorado Skies Academy Families,
CMAS testing is officially complete at CSA this year! Thank you for your help and support with this process; we can’t do it without each and every one of you! We don’t expect to receive score reports until September, at which point we will distribute them accordingly. If your child is no longer with CSA by that point, we will send their report to their new school (as long as we know where they will attend in the fall). This week we have a few big field trips that will impact student attendance.
Monday and Tuesday, April 17 & 18 – 6th-grade field trip to NCAR
Students will be participating in a hands-on learning lab that dovetails nicely with the 6th-grade science standards regarding weather and climate
If your learner is attending the field trip, they will be attending on either Monday OR Tuesday (but not both!)
- On the 17th, all attending learners must be dropped off and picked up from NCAR (10802 Airport Ct, Broomfield, CO 80021)
- On the 18th, all attending learners can be dropped off at CSA at the regular time in order to ride the bus; these learners should be picked up from CSA by 1:30 pm after they return
On the day your learner is not attending the field trip, you may choose to keep them home or bring them to school for a day of educational activities with a teacher
Thursday, April 20 – 8th-grade field trip to Boondocks
This day of fun is part of our 8th-grade end-of-year celebration festivities.
No classes for 8th graders on campus. If your learner is not attending please keep them at home!
Students attending the field trip should be dropped off at and picked up from Boondocks
- Arrive at 11:00 am
- Pick up at 2:45 pm
- The ticket fee includes food and some activity passes.
- Wear comfortable, appropriate clothing!
Please check out the “Upcoming Events” calendar as well as the detailed articles below for more information regarding:
- Nothing Bundt Cakes Fundraiser Competition Winners
- Quarter 3 Learners of Merit
- Thought of the Week
Thank you for your attention to these important issues. As always, feel free to reach out to me with additional questions and concerns!