As you may have noticed, there is a good deal of construction going on just West of the CSA campus. The construction traffic has begun to impact our carline procedures and will do so for the foreseeable future. This adjustment is going into effect immediately, but only impacts drivers who arrive more than 15 minutes before the published student release time (before 3:15 pm Monday – Thursday, or before 1:00 pm on Friday). These changes are documented on our website’s Drop-off & Pickup Information page.
- Due to construction traffic in the area, cars can no longer line up/park along Isbill Drive
- Adjusted “waiting line” location:
- Continue to approach the school from the West via S. Warren Court and Isbill Drive (follow the yellow line in the graphic below)
- Turn into the Wings Over the Rockies EOF building parking lot
- Pull through the lot to the NW corner and continue down Wings Way, the short driveway connecting the Wings complex with CSA
- The first car should stop where the sidewalk ends, which is just before the entrance to the school parking lot (at the yellow “X” in the graphic below)
- Cars waiting in line should wait along Wings Way and in the Wings building parking lot – please be careful not to block any cars parked in the Wings parking lot!
Please note that our entire dismissal process usually takes 10 minutes from beginning to end. If you would like to avoid waiting in line, we strongly encourage you to arrive between 3:35 and 3:45 pm. Chances are you will completely avoid the line and be able to drive right up to the building to pick up your learner(s).
If you are not able to pick up until after 4:00 pm, your learner(s) will be placed in an after-school club and charged a punch. Please ensure you have purchased a punch pass with at least 1 or 2 punches on it from World Over as needed. If your child does not have any punches, World Over will reach out to you regarding payment/purchase.