Colorado SKIES Academy is partnered with Maker Learning Network, formerly iLEAD Schools Development, a TK-12 charter schools service provider based in California.
With a focus on project-based learning, the iLEAD model embodies five key pillars:
- International: Learning foreign languages and cultures makes our learners compassionate, open-minded world citizens.
- Leadership: Practicing leadership from a young age prepares our learners for a lifetime of listening, collaborating, inspiring — leading.
- Entrepreneurial Development: Encouraging learners to work in teams, take risks and learn from failure nurtures the ability to innovate and ignites their entrepreneurial spirit.
- Arts: Creating and exploring the world through the artistic experience enhances all subject areas.
- Design Thinking: Participating in project-based learning leads to more meaningful experiences and a deeper understanding.
Click here to learn more about Maker Learning Network and iLEAD Schools.