Are your facilitators (teachers) licensed like in a regular public school?

All CSA facilitators are either in the process of completing their licensure requirements per CDE (Colorado Department of Education) or already hold a teaching license in their respective content area (just like any teacher in a regular public school). CSA follows the same licensing requirements that any other public school follows.

Posted in: 2020-21 School Year